So far..

Monday 4 April 2011

Sooo...
I have emailed a variety of companies and I am still waiting to hear from them. I have stagard my emails so that i have more control over when they contact and visits etc. I have put together my portfolio, the birthday card for 23ccc and my business cards. So I am prepared to hear from the companies.
I also managed to speak with my sister over the weekend and she has some contacts in London, well the graphic designers that work for her who is a close friend and she is going to forward my details to get into contact with them. This is great because it means if i do get a placement with them i will be able to stay with my sister, she also said that she would get in contact with other designers she knows and hopefully i will be able to get some more visits down in London.

0 comments: