The Evergreen Care Trust

Sunday 22 May 2011




I will be doing some more work for the Evergreen Care trust this summer, its getting to the time where they have a lot of events coming up to help promote the charity and they would really like me to help out. I will be offering my services for free, obviously, and its such a good experience because they arn't just one client there are a lot of separate areas that may need me to do design work for them. One of them being the promotional good for the Summer Ball that is coming up. I will hopefully be designing their invitations and menu for the night, this is all really good experience because it means i can push my skills in my new found design practice. I am really looking forward to doing this because its for a good cause as well.

0 comments: