Two new Emails

Tuesday 29 March 2011


Dear John Eley Design,

I am a Graphic Design student studying at Leeds College of Art. I am contacting you because I would really appreciate your feedback on the samples of work that I have sent you. The reason I am asking this of you is because of the experience you offer with regards to working with type and design for print. I am really interested in branding and layout, and the work that you have created really appeals to me. I realise you have two companies, the design agency and the sign agency and there are aspects within each company that really appeal to me as a young designer. What I think is most appealing is the opportunity to work across a range of printed material in a variety of different styles. 
I would like the opportunity to speak with you about my portfolio and possible arrange a visit to meet your design team?



Contact: 
Telephone - 07711884585
Email - rrusselldesigns@hotmail.com
Email 2 - rr83299@student.leeds-art.ac.uk
        




Dear James Warfield,

I am a Graphic Design student studying at Leeds College of Art. I am contacting you because I would really appreciate your feedback on the samples of work that I have sent you. The reason I am contacting you is because of the experience you offer with regards to working with type and design for print. Type is a huge passion of mine and I think that the way you use it within your projects that I have seen is really effective. What also appeals to me about your design company is the broad range of media that you work across, this is something I try to do with all my projects. I am really interested in design for print, and hopefully with your advice I will flourish as a young designer. 
I would like the opportunity to speak with you about my portfolio and possibly arrange a visit to meet your design team?



Contact: 
Telephone - 07711884585
Email - rrusselldesigns@hotmail.com
Email 2 - rr83299@student.leeds-art.ac.uk        



0 comments: