Birthday Card designs for 23ccc

Tuesday 29 March 2011

I heard back from 23ccc today, which was good so now I can send my email with my portfolio attached to it. I am also going to drop in and give them their birthday card.

I have designed some birthday cards for 23ccc, this is to celebrate another successful year for the company. I thought this would be a nice idea because it would make me a little more appealing to them. I decided to keep it type related because they do a lot of work around type, hopefully they will like the designs I have done.
I wanted it to be something that they could put up on their wall, just as a little memento for them to remember me by.











This is the birthday card I have decided to use, i really like the colour because it links with their website. its clean sophisticated and crisp.

0 comments: