Idea for gift at visits

Tuesday 1 March 2011

As i intend to visit these studios and places, as a thank you i have come up with an idea that will make them remember me and also hopefully make them happy. I have decided to use my branding and brand myself on a biscuit. The idea is to have a biscuit with my brand on and have it packaged so the packaging has information about myself on it and contact details. This way it shows to them that i am willing to put effort in, It shows the hand made approach and they know i can bake! So today i did some test runs on how the biscuits would look. They are a work in progress but i am happy with the concept, and hopefully my prospective employers will enjoy them.




This has helped me realise a few things:
Biscuits need to be deeper
Maybe find a way to stencil on filling
also now i need to work out the packaging. 

0 comments: