PPD TASK

Friday 5 November 2010

What do you want to achieve this academic year?

- Professional standard of work, and working method
- Improved skills in the areas that I enjoy working such as; photography, screen print, software, typography.
- Become more informed about all aspects of Graphic Design and their related areas
- Improved blogging technique and organisation with regards to blogging. 

What do you want to achieve by then end of this course?
- Contacts within the design industry
- Placements organised in order to get a job (internship etc)
- Thorough knowledge of the industry and processes within Graphic Design
- A clear and professional portfolio that reflects every aspect of me and who I am as a designer
- Greater understanding of who I am as a Graphic Designer and where it's appropriate to market myself.
- The knowledge to freelance successfully
- A small client base I can work with
- My own website to help promote myself

What do you want to achieve in your career?
- Working within a small environment that covers a variety of processes
- To have worked with both big and and small firms
- Experimented with all styles of design i am interested in
- To have worked across a variety of places, within the UK and abroad.
- Have a thorough network of reliable clients that i know and they know me.
- Professional typographer
- Have my own skills which are perfected and recognised in the Design industry
- Money

0 comments: