No News is Good News... - Self Evaluation of Posters.

Friday 20 November 2009

With this last project I am really happy with the response that i got not only to my final pieces but my inital ideas. when everyone went through the posters they got exactly what i wanted them to (to raise awareness). Although the idea was simple I really feel it was effective and it hit the criteria that I wanted to hit. The area that, if i had time, i would further develop is the hands. Although i am using the hospital symbol the hand shape it ugly and looks poor so therefore i would do something else, possibly have just two hand prints on the design like the hand prints on the text and image. I will try these out and see what they look like. Having said that i think the set works and there are a few tweaks but generally i am happy.

0 comments: