10 things..x2

Thursday 1 July 2010


....................................................................................

10 things i want to achieve this summer:

Do my work placement at 'Creative Design'

Pass my driving test

Go on holiday

Work on my summer project

Work on my time management

Earn some money

Move into my new house in Leeds

Work on my photography (try to do my own developing, and work out how to use my new diana camera)

Try and work on my own style more, and look for connections




10 things i want to achieve next year:

work on my skills in printing, i.e screen printing.

focus on learning more of the technical side of graphic design.

work on my use of type and image, focusing more on type.

begin to develop my own restrictions, working only in what i am good at and feel comfortable with.

keep experimenting but with what im comfortable in.

push myself.

try to produce professional looking work.

try to incorporate all my passions and push my independence.

work out how to live in a house full of 5 girls!

get onto my 3rd year.

.....................................................................................



0 comments: