10 Thing to achieve by the end of my first year.

Wednesday 23 September 2009

We were given the task to list 10 things that we wanted to achieve by the time our first year has finished. Here is the list i have come up with:


1. Improve my skills using digital photography
2. Learn the skill of printing, whether it be screen printing, mono-printing etc.
3. Improve my skills using computer software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Although i know the basics i want to be able to produce professional work with them.
4. Establish a good working ethic with my year, when working in groups or having group crits etc.
5. Learn from the mistakes i make and not be perturbed by them.
6. Start to develop my style through various medias that all work together to produce strong work.
7. Experiment with as much as possible, i have the opportunities to use so much at College and i want to utilize as many of the facilities as possible.
8. Get a working routine of College work and socializing, i think it is important to get the right balance so as to avoid getting stressed with either of them.
9. Push myself to think outside the box and not go for the obvious answer, although it may appear the easiest option at the time.
10. Achieve my place for the second year.

Once i started writing this list i thought it would be hard to get 10 things i wanted to have done, but i found it quite easy. This list has helped me realize what i want to do with this year which is important as it will keep me focused.

0 comments: